To setup an Admin App, please follow the steps below
Steps:1. Click on the Arvi icon in applications after installing the app from the Plays tore.
2. Enter the Login credentials. The User Id and password are the same the email id and password that was used during the registration on the we portal. Incase you have received any credentials from your admin you can use the same to login as well.
3. Once the credentials are given, you will be able to login and the default screen will be Check In.
4. Click on the Home button on the top right corner.
5. Please select ‘Profile’ section in the menu in case if you want to further change the settings of the app. Once in profile section there is a settings button on the top right corner. On clicking the settings button you will be prompted for the credentials again. Please enter the same credentials that were used to login. Once successful, you will be directed to the settings page. By default the app will be running in ‘Full Admin’ mode Here you will be able to change the app settings that will be effected locally on that app.
Option 1: To run the app for only ‘Check in’a. After entering the settings screen, please select the ‘App mode’ Dropdown.
b. Select ‘Admin Lite’ mode. A message box is displayed stating the ‘Settings saved successfully. Click ok
c. You should only be able to see ‘Check in’ and ‘Profile’ in the menu section.
Option 2: To run the app for visitor managementa. After entering the settings screen, please select the ‘App mode’ Dropdown.
b. Select the ‘Visitor Lite’ mode. A message box is displayed stating the ‘Settings saved successfully. Click ok
c. You should only be able to see ‘Visitor’ and ‘Profile’ in the menu section.
5. You can also change the default launch screen as required. If the default launch screen is ‘Check in’, employees can just mark attendance and walk in even if some one has restarted the app. It is advisable to keep the default screen as Check in because swiping is a daily process and just clicking on the Arvi app will open this screen. To change the default screen you can select the ‘Default Launch screen’ dropdown and choose Check In screen as default. However, there other options available in the drop down. You can choose the default screen according to you requirement.
Note: Do not change any other settings that are available on the app. Changing other settings might alter the functionality of the app.
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Arvi selfie check attendance management solution
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +91 8019770737