Mobile phones and tablets come with front and back camera. Based on the requirement you might want to use either the front camera or back camera to mark the attendance. Arvi’s mobile applications supports both the cameras. To change the default camera settings, please follow the steps below.
Steps:1. Click on the Arvi icon in applications after installing the app from the Playstore.
2. Enter the Login credentials. The User Id and password are the same the email id and password that was used during the registration on the web portal. Incase you have received any credentials from your admin you can use the same to login as well.
3. Once the credentials are given, you will be able to login and the default screen will be Check In.
4. Click on the Home button on the top right corner.
5. Please select ‘Profile’ section in the menu in case if you want to further change the settings of the app. Once in profile section there is a settings button on the top right corner. On clicking the settings button you will be prompted for the credentials again. Please enter the same credentials that were used to login. Once successful, you will be directed to the settings page.
6. In the Settings page you will find a section which has Default camera dropdown. Please select relevant camera and click on Save at the end of the page.
7. Now if you go to ‘Check In’, you will be able to see that the camera that was selected to be as default is activated.
Note: The same camera settings will be applicable even when the app is restarted.
To know how to mark the swipe, please refer to How to swipe on a daily basis?
Powered by BetterDocs
Arvi selfie check attendance management solution
Email: email@example.comPhone: +91 8019770737