To track the GPS location, GPS should be activated on the mobile/Tab. By default the GPS tracking setting is on when you install the app. To explicitly switch on the GPS location please follow the steps below
Steps:1. Click on the Arvi icon in applications after installing the app from the Plays tore.
2. Enter the Login credentials. The User Id and password are the same the email id and password that was used during the registration on the web portal. Incase you have received any credentials from your admin you can use the same to login as well.
3. Once the credentials are given, you will be able to login and the default screen will be Check In.
4. Click on the Home button on the top right corner.
5. Please select ‘Profile’ section in the menu in case if you want to further change the settings of the app. Once in profile section there is a settings button on the top right corner. On clicking the settings button you will be prompted for the credentials again. Please enter the same credentials that were used to login. Once successful, you will be directed to the settings page.
6. In the Settings page you will find a section which has GPS Tracking. Please select ‘YES’ and click on Save at the end of the page.
7. Now if you go to ‘Check In’ and swipe, you will be able to see the address of the location from where the swipe was marked.
Note: The Employee app will not have the GPS activate and deactivate feature. This is not provided to prevent it from being misused.
To know how to mark the swipe, please refer to How to swipe on a daily basis?
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Arvi selfie check attendance management solution
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +91 8019770737