A user can access the we portal to complete/monitor the tasks that he has been allocated. Superuser of the company can create a user and assign the policy accordingly. The user will only be permitted to view/edit the features the super user has allotted in the policy. All other features will not be visible to that user. Please follow the steps below
Steps:1.Go to arvi.ai
2.Click on Login and enter your credentials
3. Go to Settings Section
4. By default ‘Users’ Tab is opened
5. Click on ‘Add Users’ button on the top right corner of the screen
6. A new window is opened. Enter the ‘Name’ of the person along with the email id and password. Select the company’s name from the Company Name dropdown and select a policy that has to be allocated to the user. Click on Save
7. All the details entered will be visible in the ‘Users’ tab
8. Login to app.arvi.in using these credentials. Only features that the user has been permitted to by the policy will only be visible
To know about creating a Policy please refer to What are policies and how to create it?
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Arvi selfie check attendance management solution
Email: email@example.comPhone: +91 8019770737