Late policy can be assigned to already existing shift or to a new shift.
Steps: For New Shift
1.Go to arvi.ai
2.Click on Login and enter your credentials
3.Go to Masters Section
4. Click on ‘Shift’ tab
5. To add new shift Click on the ‘Add Shift’ button on the top right corner of the window
6. A new window is opened. Enter the ‘Name’ of the shift along with the ‘Start Time’ and ‘End time’. Selecting a ‘Group’ to which this shift is assigned is optional. Select the ‘Late Threshold’ value from the dropdown
7. Click on the ‘Save’ button once the relevant data is entered
8. The new shift will be listed in the Shift Tab along with the late threshold value entered
Steps: For existing Shift
4. Click on the Edit button in action section for a shift that needs to be assigned with a late policy
5. A new window is opened with prepopulated data. Select the ‘Late Threshold’ value from the dropdown
6. Click on the ‘Save’ button once the relevant data is entered
7. The shift will be listed in the Shift Tab along with the late threshold value entered
Note: Late threshold is the buffer or allowance time given to the employee after which employee will be marked as late.
To configure overtime policy, please refer to How to assign Overtime
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Arvi selfie check attendance management solution
Email: email@example.comPhone: +91 8019770737