Android app download process
You can download Arvi’s Selfie Check app by following the steps below:
Android:Option 1:1. In the android mobile open applications and go to Play store
2. You can search for ‘Arvi Kiosk’ if you want an kiosk app OR ‘Arvi User’ in case you want to download User App
3. You can give the relevant permission for the App to be installed
4. After Installation you will be able to see ARVI app with the Logo in the Apps
5. Clicking on the icon will open the Login screen and relevant credentials should be entered for the app to open
Option 2:1.Go to Arvi.ai
2.Click on Sign in and enter your credentials
3. Click on ‘Download App’ button. A small window with QR codes is displayed. On scanning the QR code, app is displayed in the playstore. Steps in option 1 can be followed from here.
4. User app can be installed from the link sent in email during registration of the members.
To register and use the platform, please refer to How to signup ? .To register an employee using the admin app, please refer to How to add employee on mobile app?. To start using the app to mark attendance, please refer to How to swipe on a daily basis?
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Arvi selfie check attendance management solution
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +91 8019770737